Sunday

She Said~She Said, East Meets West, Yula Beeri vs Cezara Lucia Vladescu

No 'Iron Curtain' no 'Berlin Wall' no Internet censorship, will stop two women!!
Me? I'm just in love with both of them!
Here they are, music, creativity, and they are two of the most unique people I have ever known!!!

EAST: Cezara Lucia Vladescu; (Romania)

      her philosophy, her compositions are totally brain food!! Enjoy!

"I had a dream. That we were right for each other" 
" The missing link between Classic and Jazz....is me"

                     Cezara Lucia Vladescu
Her Music; Listen Here

                                      **********************************************

WEST: Yula Berri (Yulix)...NYC by way of Tel -Aviv.

      someone I learn from every time I'm with her...

"I am ever morphing" 
"All I want to do is spread LOVE" 

Yula Beeri
Her Music: Don't really know which genre of the four she excels in that I should show here??

Let's do some 'Ro/Punk'   (romantic punk, that she invented)
Listen here:
     Yula &the eXtended Family

That's it two women....two million more like them, and the world is a better place!!!

Ladies xoxo. 


follow me: Pete Carma
 

No comments:

Post a Comment