Sunday

'Ever Morphing'...Yula Beeri, The HiveNYC.

...the second most asked question of me, when I'm in New York City.."who is this Yula chick?"

Yula Beeri
 ...not an easy one to answer.

ME: Oh, you mean the 'ever morphing' woman who sings, dances, performs, writes, acts, creates, plays piano, bass guitar, drums and anything else she can get her hands on...and commits 24/7 as founder and President of an amazing community of dozens of other creators, in Brooklyn, called 'TheHiveNYC' ??
Yeah: what do you want to know?

Where is she from?
...She is from another Galaxy. She landed here a quarter of a century ago, landed on her feet and hit the ground running.

2009......
Video::Thumb Cinema

No really, where is she from?
...from a Bizzaro Planet, one where people just want to spread love and make everyone better.

2010....
Video: 'Keep me Satisfied'


 ...Last trip to NYC at least five people expressed to me, what I feel about her...
"I am soooo lucky I met her". ..and I know exactly what they mean.

2012...with Yula&the eXtended Family.
Video::'Red Lipstick' 

 Yula&XFM
Somewhere in between all this she managed to do a Rock Opera.....where she battled who else:
the BliFFS.

Yulix::
Yulix, Rock Opera


So, what's she up to these days?
...Well she took this.......'Kiss Slash Crooked Smile'
VIDEO: KSCS Acoustic


.....and she morphed it into this::::
KSCS: 'amped up'~~
VIDEO:: 'I Was Born'


BTW~~'Kiss Slash Crooked Smile' has just released their new CD....'Ethereal Dance'

....so that's about 10% of who Yula is, for the other 90%, you'll have to corner me in NYC, buy me a drink and I'll fill you in, on this amazing woman.

This is my favorite video of her (not really, but I love it)..
VIDEO::B2LU with Diva


follow me:: Pete Carma

No comments:

Post a Comment