Wednesday

StreetcredMusic: 2015, 'It Was A Very Good Year'

2015, it was 'all good'. I attended many wonderful events at TheHiveNYC. Live stage, art, and live music.TheHive is totally non profit, like this blog, and they rely on the talented young artists who share in all the projects, and the donations of people like me who enjoy their work.

'Peer Gynt' at TheHive
Performances by Yula and the eXtended Family
 This blog maintains a continuing relationship with everyone at TheHive, and the wonderful events they produce...looking forward to 2016!
Here is a Video recorded and filmed at TheHive~~ 'Dot X' by Yula &TheXFM

Speaking of TheHive it was there I got to see the wonderful Tessa Lena 
perform for the first time in 2015. She is an experimental musician, creative as hell, a great vocalist and performance artist..AND she fights for independent thinking as well as indie music. Tessa has a new album that will be coming in early 2016. I have heard a sample, GREAT!


Tessa Lena
                               *********************************************

Putting people together and meeting new artists is what this blog is all about. Let me re~introduce you to another... I met Keren Botaro this year, and went to several of her gigs for the first time in 2015. She's a monster vocalist, with a marvelous stage presence, and a fun person.

Keren and her band

Keren Botaro
Video:: Keren: 'The Only One'
                                 *******************************************
"Amazing women" How many times have you heard that on this blog?? Well here is one I met this summer, a friend of "the amazing" Lara Bello. 

Get to know and enjoy an exciting, vibrant all around great performer/actress/dancer, Vanessa Calderon

Vanessa, With Lara Bello


Vanessa Calderon


Vanessa Calderon
 Video:: Vanessa, 3'30" DK
 The short film directed by Daniel Diosdado is a sharp and furious critic to hypocrisy and praise to vulnerability; those things that scare us and force us to make many mistakes.
So pleased to meet her in 2015.
                                   *****************************************
>>2015, is the year I got most of my Documentary Film edited. A bit more to go!

Working with Emilly Ben Ami & Sam Teichman 'StreetcredMusic'
 
Here's a clip:: 'The Diva' NYC
                            ****************************************************
2015: I was contacted by RKC Radio, Paris. 
They asked me if I would like to play 2 hrs of my Indie Music family each week on their airwaves that reach 144 countries!! So of course I said yes! ...and they are the real deal when it comes to supporting indie music of ALL genre. So please listen in and go and follow their efforts on the link above...Thanks!


 >>2015, I lost some of my favorite 'hang out' ladies this year.>>>

Kayce Laine Moved to Nashville, good for her!!


Video:: Kayce Laine, 'Better Than Okay'
Here's more about her move:: 'Kayce to Nashville'
                                                     *****************
Sonia Montez moved to Seattle, a great move for her family! Gonna miss our brunches :(


Video Sonia & The Henry Street Players::'AveryJane'
Gonna miss both, fun people!!!

And, Clara Lofaro ..went on "TILT"

'My2cents'....I would just like to express how much joy and trust you all have given to me, as we enter the new year I wish for you all, joy and happiness in return.


Follow me: Pete Carma

No comments:

Post a Comment